Flagship Turntable that combines style with excellent peformance,
including a Dual-material Chassis, “PRS3” and Hi-Res Digital Output.
The TN-570 is a flagship turntable designed with the concept of combining high style with excellent performance as an analog turntable, while delivering Hi-Res quality digital audio. The TN-570 provides virtue of analog sound in the highest standard for audiophile who have loved it for decades, and entry-level users who have just begun to have a real interest.
The cabinet combines artificial marble with high-density MDF in a two-layer sandwich structure (Dual-material Chassis). In addition to assuring a high feedback margin, this design realizes clear sound by abating the inherent resonant frequencies of different materials by combining them. The power train employs a belt drive with an automatic rotation adjustment mechanism (Platter Rotation Speed Servo System, or "PRS3") designed by TEAC. Changes in the platter rotation speed are immediately detected by an optical sensor and used as feedback for the motor speed. This allows high-precision rotation speed that can compete with heavyweight-class belt drive and direct drive systems, while allowing a sleek and stylish cabinet design.
With an MM-type Phono EQ Amplifier and an A/D converter built in the TN-570, the optical digital output delivers up to 24-bit/192kHz digital audio signal which is equivalent to Hi-Res Audio quality, while a USB port does up to 16-bit/48kHz to PC/Mac, in addition to conventional Phono/Line analog audio outputs. By connecting these digital and analog outputs to a D/A Converter unit and Analog Amplifier, the TN-570 provides new hybrid ways to enjoy listening to vinyl records choosing either analog or digital audio output.
Possibilities include experiencing how the sound differs according to the connected D/A converter, and building digital music archive by recording vinyl records on a computer. The TN-570 have been made in the design of the fundamental performance of the analog components without compromises.
- 45 and 33-1/3 rpm 2-speed Cogging-free Belt Drive Turntable
- “PRS3” Platter Rotation Sensing Servo System for Precise Rotate Speed
- Sleek Resonance-free Dual Material Compound by Marble Stone and High-density MDF
- Crystal Clear Acrylic Platter with Perimeter Belt Drive
- High-precision Spindle with Anti-static Carbon-coated base
- Height Adjustable Anti-skating Tone-arm with PC-Triple C Wiring
- Universal Head-shell with PC-Triple C Wiring
- OPA1602 SoundPlus® Op-amp for Built-in Phono EQ Amplifier
- MM Cartridge supplied from audio-technica
- Built-in A/D Converter by Cirrus Logic and 24-bit/192kHz via Optical Digital Output
- 16-bit/48kHz USB Digital Output
- Honeycomb-shaped Bottom Case
- Height Adjustable Feet
- Machined Aluminum EP Adapter
- Optional Reversible Static-free "WASHI" Turntable Sheet (SKU: TA-TS30UN-BW, Sold separately)
Ürüne ait yorum bulunmamaktadır.